On Tuesday, December 10, 2013, Pope Francis will launch a worldwide movement to end hunger through prayer and action. Catholic Community Services of Lane County will be participating, together with Catholic Charities agencies throughout the United States and Caritas agencies around the world. At noon local time, a global wave of prayer will begin on the island of Samoa and will progress around the world until it reaches the same island some 24 hours and more than 164 countries later. Please join in by pausing at noon on December 10 to pray for an end to hunger.
Click here for a copy of the prayer to end hunger.
Welcome to the home of St. Helen and St. Rose of Lima Catholic Churches!
Contact the Parish Office at 541-998-8053 for:
- Appointments with Fr. Maro
- Communion for the Sick
- Home and Hospital Visits
- Newly Homebound
- Mass Intentions
- Parish Hall Rental
St. Helen Catholic Church
1350 W. 6th Ave
Junction City, OR 97448
Find Us on a Map
Parish Office Hours
Tuesday-Thursday, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Friday, 9:00 am – noon
St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church
470 S. 5th Street
Monroe, OR 97456
Find Us on a Map
St. Helen is a multicultural Catholic Community united in Jesus Christ through the sacraments, proclaiming God’s love for all.
We live out our mission through:
- Faith Practices — We are a community that worships God through the Teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Education — We are a community that seeks to promote knowledge and understanding of the Catholic faith.
- Outreach — We are a community dedicated to welcoming all people; serving the needs of the poor, the hungry and the overburdened.
- Stewardship — We are a community that encourages all parishioners to share their time, talent and treasure.
We are a small rural parish ever growing as a community bonded by faith and love, and nurtured by the sacraments and prayer.
We reflect the love of God by worshiping together, deepening our understanding of our faith, promoting social justice, and caring for one another and our neighbor.